Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School! This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program helps students earn high school credits and graduate by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio. OASIS SKATEBOARD FACTORY (OSF) "ON THE GRIND": TDSB's ART & ENTREPRENEURSHIP O.G.s since 2006!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Blade Skateboards

I'm an artist and a rapper from Charlottetown Prince Edward Island. I recently moved to Toronto a few months ago. My inspirations for my artwork come from alot of metal bands and horror movies. The bands that inspire my art are motionless in white beyond unbroken and asking Alexandra. The horror movies that inspire my art are saw and scream. My brand is blade skateboards and it exists to bring the metal gothic and horror movie art styles into street culture. The theme of my board is isolation. The two crows are just one crow imagining the other crow being there to comfort itself. The knife is the weapon the wounds the crows mind. The message I'm trying to send to whoever sees the artwork is the damage isolation can inflict on someone's mind.

My board is a 100 percent Canadian maple street deck. It was a pain In the ass to make I swear its cursed. I get good then get fast so it was a long process but it turned out great.Image may contain: 1 person