Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School! This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program helps students earn high school credits and graduate by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio. OASIS SKATEBOARD FACTORY (OSF) "ON THE GRIND": TDSB's ART & ENTREPRENEURSHIP O.G.s since 2006!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Ski Mask


Ski Mask by @drip.inc This is my first board this semester, and I'm actually pleased with how it turned out. Compared to my last two boards from last semester, this one is definitely my best one yet. 
This is a 100% Canadian maple deck wood burned and painted with water colour by yours truly. I decided to wood burn and paint this deck because I wanted to try something other than spray paint and tape stencils. The wood burning added a lot more detail than I could get with spray paint. This deck took me about 3 weeks to create. moving forward...I really fell in love with the ski mask, so I'd love to get this graphic on a T-shirt or hoodie. so keep an eye out ;P
Image may contain: 1 person, standing